I. 191. John likes movies so he made a list of films he saw between February 1, 2001 and February 29, 2008. These are contained in the downloadable file mozadat.txt.
1. Prepare a database with name i191. Import the given table (containing titles of films, date of viewing, and ticket prices) with name moz_adat into your database. The text file is tabulator separated and field names are contained in the first line.
2. After importing, the appropriate data formats and a key should be set. A new identifier should also be created.
Now solve the following tasks and save the results with names given in parentheses.
3. Using a query, print all data of the films viewed on his birthday April 14 (3birthday).
4. Using a query, give those dates when more than one film has been viewed. The number of films should also be given (4morefilms).
5. Using a query, list the number of films watched in each month together with their prices. The list should contain the years, months, number of films and sum of ticket prices for every month (5monthlylist).
6. Using a query, determine those months between February 1, 2001 and February 29, 2008 in which John did not see any movie (6break).
7. Make a query that prints the film titles in alphabetical order if some part of the title is given as a parameter (7list).
8. List the film names that John saw more than once but at different prices (8different).
9. Using a query, determine what percentage of the films he watched during summer months (6th, 7th and 8th months) (9summer).
The database (i191.odb, i191.mdb, ...) or a text file (i191.txt, i191.pdf, ...) should be submitted containing the creation of the table and the queries in SQL-format arranged neatly, together with a short documentation (i191doc.txt, i191doc.pdf, ...) with the name and version number of the database manager.
Deadline expired on 15 October 2008.