Problem I. 261. (February 2011)
I. 261. Downloadable files: forras.txt, 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg
In this exercise you are going to create some figures and 4 web pages illustrating various matchstick puzzles. For creating the web pages, you should use the files forras.txt, 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg and the given example. The compressed file forras.zip containing all these files can be downloaded from our web page.
1. To make the webpage more attractive, use a photo editor and prepare a file csik.jpg by merging the files 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg and 4.jpg according to the example.
2. By using a graphics editor, prepare a file abra1.png according to the example and to the matchstick figure on page rejt1.html.
3. Create 4 web pages with names rejtbev.html, rejt1.html, rejt2.html and rejt3.html, and with the following properties:
\(\displaystyle a\). The browser's title bar should be ``Matchstick Puzzles''.
\(\displaystyle b\). The background color of the page should be turquoise (code #53868B), while the text color and links should be black all the time.
\(\displaystyle c\). Create a \(\displaystyle 2\times 2\) table: centered, 800 points wide, and with white background color. Set a 2-point wide frame and a 10-point wide cell margin.
\(\displaystyle d\). Cells in the first line of the table should be merged and file csik.jpg should be inserted there.
\(\displaystyle e\). The width of the first cell in the second line should be set to 150 points. The cell should contain the following texts: ``Introduction'', ``1st puzzle'', ``2nd puzzle'' and ``3rd puzzle''. These texts should be converted into links. Your web pages should always contain 3 links. (The text referring back to the page itself should not be a link.) Links should be aligned according to the example.
4. On page rejtbev.html, the text from file forras.txt should appear in the second cell of the second line of the table. Paragraphs should be formatted according to the example.
5. The text ``Matchstick Puzzles'' should be formatted to ``Title1'' style and should be centered.
6. The paragraphs describing the rules of the puzzle (``Néhány fontos szabály...'') should be listed according to the example and their title should be in bold style.
7. On page rejt1.html, the image from file abra1.png should appear in the second cell of the second line of the table together with the corresponding text from file forras.txt.
8. The remaining two puzzles are not specified here: you should pick those and create the corresponding figures abra2.png and abra3.png for them.
9. The pages rejt2.html and rejt3.html should contain your puzzles and they should be formatted similarly to page rejt1.html.
In the example rejtbev.html, ``Gyufarejtvény'' is ``Matchstick Puzzles'', ``Bevezető'' is ``Introduction'', while ``rejtvény'' is ``puzzle''.
All the necessary files and a short documentation should be submitted in a compressed file (i261.zip, i261.rar, ...) also containing the name of the photo editor, graphics editor and web page editor you have used during the solution.
Deadline expired on 10 March 2011.
Sorry, the solution is available only in Hungarian. Google translation
Mintamegoldásként Szabó Attila (Pécs, Leőwey Klára Gimnázium, 10. osztály) tanuló munkáját közöljük: i261.zip